söndag 4 mars 2012

Work - The most important thing is work

Still in the beginning of the process, I am practising the beautiful art of rewriting a research application. This a somewhat tiresome but also very important part of the work process where the project certainly becomes more concrete and solid at the same time as it still lacks the proper empirical foundation. Since I am doing oral history and need to figure out a lot of different aspects related to the open access storage of the data etc I have not yet been able to start interviewing - and this is a bit frustrating. My plan is to have a draft of a contract which I can use for the interviews and a data pubilcation plan ready next week., so that I can move on. However, in the meantime, I try to focus on developing the methodological and theoretical aspects of the project, and also try to reassure myself that all problems willl be solved. All I have to do is work, all that matters is work, the most important thing is work, as Lou Reed and John Cale sings it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhWksSmX6s

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar